21 Dec, 2020 ·
Are You Tired of Dry, Cracked Winter Feet? I Know I Am!
21 Dec, 2020 ·
My left foot was always my cracked foot. Cracked? YES! I swear, I would wake up one morning and my heel would just be dry and cracked. No amount of pedicures or lotion would help until...
- I made the decision to stop neglecting my feet. That's actually the first step.
- I add Lavender Rose Foaming Bath Cubes to all of my baths. You guys, lavender AND rose? The luxury. Bath time is really a necessity more than a luxury. That's where people mess themselves up...they think that taking the time to care for themselves is a luxury. Make the time to take a bath, soak your muscles and those feet. Lavender helps put babies to sleep so why not me?
- The luxury doesn't end there. Twice a week while I'm catching up on my shows, I soak my feet and add the Bahia Honey Herbal Foot Soak. I scrub my heels then I let my feet just relax while soaking up all of that moisture.
- I stretch and massage my feet nightly. When your feet feel good, you want to take care of them. You know how people who run track stretch? I mean, you know what you've seen in movies because I definitely don't run track...or at all but I do have eyes and I've seen them stretch.
- It's cold outside and inside so we're all wearing socks around the house. You want to know what my secret weapon is? After I give these babies a nice scrub and soak, I slather Bahia Honey Body Beautiful on my feet, I get my heels really good then I put my socks on. It's a spa treatment at my feet. Literally!
Summer, Bahia Honey Blogger